Save the Date - Cyber Security is Good Business Workshop 2012
Target Audience: Small Businesses/Small Organizations (This is not a technical presentation for IT/IS consultants)
Dates -- Locations -- Times
May 21, 2012 – Lake Charles Calcasieu Parish Public Library (8:30am – 12:30pm)
May 22, 2012 – Lafayette South Regional Library (9:30am – 1:30pm)
May 23, 2012 – Baton Rouge LA. State Archives Building (8:30am – 12:30pm)
May 24, 2012 – Slidell Old LA. Works Building (8:30am – 12:30pm)
May 25, 2012 – Metairie UNO Jefferson Campus (8:00am – 12:00pm)
May 25, 2012 – St. Rose ITT Technical College (1:30pm – 5:30pm)
Can YOU Answer the Following Questions?
• What happens to my business if my sensitive business information falls into someone else’s Possession?
• Did you know that there have been Cyber thefts in Louisiana to both small and large businesses?
• What would it cost me to be without some or all of my sensitive business information?
• Could I recreate lost sensitive business information and what would be the cost?
• What would be the implications to my business if I could no longer trust the accuracy or completeness of my sensitive business information?
• If you can’t answer these questions, then you should attend this workshop!
The support given by SBA, NIST and InfraGard to this activity does not constitute an express or implied endorsement of any co-sponsor’s or participant’s opinions, products or services. All SBA, NIST and InfraGard programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. 2012 Co-Sponsorship number is: 11-7630-127. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Richard Kissel at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Coming soon to a location near you; Watch for registration information soon!